Food Design | Food for Thought | Experimental Dinners & Workshops
Lectures | Expositions | Consultancy
For questions, reactions, challenges, inquiries or something else, feel free to contact me!
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone | +31 (0)6 43 02 41 53
Chloé Rutzerveld is a critical food designer who explores and challenges food production and consumption. She is fascinated by nature, the human body and the strange relationship people have with food. After she graduated Cum Laude from the Eindhoven University of Technology in 2014, she started her own studio as Food and Concept Designer.
Her work is interdisciplinary and a direct response to the things she questions or is fascinated about. By combining aspects of design, science and technology she thinks up new ways to make our food more efficient, healthy and sustainable.
She communicates her ideas through speculative design probes, workshops and experimental dinners. By using food as medium, she makes new technologies and food related issues tangible for a wide variety of people, resulting in more understanding and in-depth discussions.
Next to self-initiated work, Chloé does commissioned projects and consultancy work. She also lectures about her work and the future of food.
- Winner creators award - Jonge 100
- Listed in FD. Top 50 young talented entrepreneurs
- Speaker @Victoria and Albert museum London
- Jury member for the Future of Food & Beverages crowdsourcing project by Jovoto
- Food Innovation Summer School - Università degli Studi di Messina, Sicily
- TEDx YYC Calgary
- Speaker @Beijing Global Innovator Conference
- Edible Growth wins Reciprocity Euregio Award
- Matthew Kenney Culinary School level I+II
- Talent Development grant creative industries fund nl
- Opening studio Strijp-S Eindhoven
- Fellow of the Next Nature Network
- Graduated with Cum Laude from Industrial Design
BSc, Eindhoven University of Technology
- Establishment Chloé Rutzerveld Food & Concept Design
Jury for the Future of Food & Beverages project | crowdsourcing platform Jovoto
Fellow of the Next Nature Network | 2015-2019
Selection of organizations and companies
Chloé worked with :
- Triodos Bank
- Waag Society
- Museum Boerhaave
- Week van de Smaak
- Eurest / High Tech Campus
- Next Nature Network
- Victoria & Albert museum London
- Materfad Barcelona
- Het Nieuwe Instituut
- Cube Museum Kerkrade
- Munich Design Week