A selection of publications, interviews and broadcasts
- NOS | Stroopwafels van nevenstromen uit de groente industrie
- Never stand still, Nov.
- VPRO Daily Dosis Design afl. 2
- De Limburger 27 Oct.
- ED | Eindhovens Dagblad 20 Oct.
- ED online
- Nederlands Dagblad 15 Oct.
- Next Nature Network
- RTL Live television
- Omroep Brabant article + radio interview
- Vice Munchies UK
- De Limburger, Newspaper article August 17
- Puurzaam magazine Gulpener bier
- Financieele Dagblad 'Keukenmachine die de keuken overbodig maakt'
- Financieele Dagblad 'Top 50 jonge ondernemende talenten'
- Financieele Dagblad 'Chloé Rutzerveld maakt het voedsel van de toekomst'
- Samsung 'Foodies on Tech'
- Jovoto interview
- DEZEEN 'Edible Growth in list best viewed videos of 2015'
- Dezeen Frontiers
- VICE the creators project
- One World
- Chapeau magazine Euregio Prize RECIPROCITY
- National Geographic
- ABC news
- Dailymail UK
- VOGUE Feb 2015
- Bright Magazine
- VICE Munchies Brooklyn NY
- FOUR magazine
- VPRO schatgraven in de nieuwe wereld
- Next Nature Network
- ARTE French television (meet the future meat)
- Dutch Design Daily
In Vitro Me published in the In Vitro Meat Cookbook | Next Nature
'45 recipes you cannot cook yet'
Using the format of the cookbook as a storytelling medium, the In Vitro Meat Cookbook is a visually stunning exploration of the new “food cultures” lab-grown meat might create. The In Vitro Meat Cookbook is just at home with your art, philosophy and science books as it is on your cookbook shelf. As the ultimate conversation starter about the future of food, it will redefine not just how you think about lab-grown meat, but how you think about the ways we produce meat right now. Rather than pushing an agenda, this book aims to inspire educated debate.
The Other Dinner published in 'Experimental Eating' | by Black Dog Publishing UK
Experimental Eating demonstrates how current creative collaborations are pushing the boudnaries of how we understand, experience and relate to food and the rituals of dining. The book encompasses unusual and cutting-edge foods, radical dining events, "kitchen laboratory" experiments, food sculptures and other documentation of transient moments that make up this field of experimentation.